One of the benefits of blogging is being part of a global community, discovering new blogs and celebrating the enormous diversity of bloggers that are out there. It's why from time to time I submit a post to Independent Fashion Bloggers as it's a great way to meet other bloggers and read posts I wouldn't necessarily find on my own trawls around the internet.
And if along the way, your post actually gets chosen to be included in the weekly Links à la Mode round up, then that's a wee bonus on top! Thanks to Lisa at IFB for including my post.
And if you happened to miss my original post on 15 Reasons to Wear a Beret, then here's the chance to read and learn why I wear so many berets in my blog posts!
I particularly enjoyed reading Norbyab's post of mixing print on print, as this will inspire me to be bolder with my pattern mixing.
And if, like me, you own a bouclé jacket, and get frustrated at what to do when it snags, then you'll want to read Christie's neat way of fixing them!
All the links are below so dive in and discover some new blogs!
Links à la Mode, February 18
- Al Balsam Life: Diana Vreeland on Love
- Alive as Always: No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar | 3 Ways
- Attire Club: A Look at the Men of 2016 Grammy Awards
- Christie Moeller: How to Fix a Boucle Snag
- DressCode:HighFashion: Fashion Trend Overview S/S 16
- Everyday Starlet: Top 5 Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
- Fashion Moriarty: 5 Floral Shirts for Valentine’s Day
- I’m a Norbyah: Prints | More is More
- Lady Goodman: The Imminent Rise of Direct to Consumer Shows
- Les Assorties: Vernez | A Platform Calling Out Aspiring Fashion Editors
- Modavracha: How to Use an Editorial Calendar to Improve Your Blog Content
- Mox and Socks: Meet Mox, My Incredible Dog
- Petite Silver Vixen: 15 Reasons to Wear a Beret!
- Prime Butterfly: Macy’s Celebrates Black History Month
- Rain of Peonies: Shorts in Winter | Pourquoi Pas? good but 11 photos
- Rolala Loves: Why I don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day & Choose Love Everyday
- Savage Gazelle: 10 Essentials For a Chic Winter Wardrobe
- Style Context: NYFW F/W 2016 | Lovely Gowns at Leanne Marshall
- The Classy Junk: How to Use Pinterest to Create a Personal Valentine’s Day Look
- We Are Ready Made: Keta Gutmane